Global Body Art - Springback Short Flat Brush – 3/4 inch
The 3/4" short flat brush, designed by Juile Tattam, is designed for covering a large area with face paint. You can use this for full faces and for body painting. Smoothly blend colors together by applying soft strokes. This brush is also perfect for one stroke face painting. Load up multiple colors from your rainbow cakes and paint flowers, animals and masks in gradient strokes. You are going to love the precision that you can attain with this professional Global face painting brush.
These long-lasting brushes have Teal acrylic handles (no flaking like wooden handles!), a tapered end for sectioning and scooping paints and densely packed nickel plated ferrules that leave no space for water and paint to get trapped – making them easy to clean, and quick and hygienic to dry.
- Premium White Taklon synthetic bristles for maximum hygiene
- Strong Spring-back, giving you precision in all your lines
- Vegan and planet friendly: all of our brushes are made with synthetic material and come in recyclable packaging
- Angled handle for scooping paint
- Custom designed by multi award-winning artist Julie Tattam
- Easy to clean
- Do Not soak in alcohol