Global Body Art - Springback Round Brush #4
A curated collection of professional paint brushes, with sculpted acrylic handles and custom angled ‘paint scoop’ ends. Made from specialised white Taklon and designed with that all-important firm ‘spring-back’ functionality and optimum bristle length, giving you maximum control over your brushstrokes.
Designed by award-winning body artist Julie Tattam the range has been designed with an artists needs at the forefront of the collection. The Spring Back range showcases 24 new brushes, including kit essentials (Flat brushes, Filbert Brushes, Round Brushes, Kabuki brushes) and fine detail brushes, and also a carefully curated selection of specialty brushes (Rake brush, script brush, petal brushes, double filbert brush, glitter brushes and an Extra large Body painting brush) to assist in executing specific artists painting technique with ease.
These long-lasting brushes have Teal acrylic handles (no flaking like wooden handles!), a tapered end for sectioning and scooping paints and densely packed nickel plated ferrules that leave no space for water and paint to get trapped – making them easy to clean, and quick and hygienic to dry.
- Premium White Taklon synthetic bristles for maximum hygiene
- Strong Spring-back, giving you precision in all your lines
- Vegan and planet friendly: all of our brushes are made with synthetic material and come in recyclable packaging
- Angled handle for scooping paint
- Custom designed by multi award-winning artist Julie Tattam
- Easy to clean
- Do Not soak in alcohol